Craig and Madi are siblings who both have Type 1 diabetes. They were both diagnosed in 2012 and with in 4 months of each other. Craig (16) and Madi (7) are awesome kids and here you will see the everyday things that come with Type 1. There is no cure for type 1 diabetes. Thank you so much for reading!!
Leave a comment, we would love to hear from you!!!
If you would like to send an email to Madi or Craig, you can do so here: teriprice05@hotmail.com

Friday, August 30, 2013

Day 115

 I have really enjoyed making these pump/CGM pouches.  I love getting new orders and making custom pouches for all different people.  Here is a message I received today that made my day:
"Hi Teri,
We received the package. Oh my!!! If you could have seen the look on her face. She was so thrilled. You were so amazing to include the additional two chevron pouches! I cried with joy....just to know that there are still nice people like you in the world. You made our day. You know how much these T1D kids go thru. It's so nice when something lovely comes from it! Thanks again! I have already emailed my T1D mom friends to share with them your store on etsy. Thank you for your wonderful thoughtfulness. The pouch and belt are adorable!
With appreciation,
....stacie"






I can make them for any pump and have a ton of fabric.  Just let me know what you/your child likes and I can send you fabric options!!

Like me on FB:
https://www.facebook.com/MadiolaDesigns

Or check out my etsy!!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/MadiolaDesigns

No comments:

Post a Comment