Craig and Madi are siblings who both have Type 1 diabetes. They were both diagnosed in 2012 and with in 4 months of each other. Craig (16) and Madi (7) are awesome kids and here you will see the everyday things that come with Type 1. There is no cure for type 1 diabetes. Thank you so much for reading!!
Leave a comment, we would love to hear from you!!!
If you would like to send an email to Madi or Craig, you can do so here: teriprice05@hotmail.com

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Day 136

Here is Craig at the assembly, he also spoke in 4 classrooms, where he warmed up alot more and because much more comfortable. So proud of you Craig!!


Then here he is in one of the classrooms:)

3 comments:

  1. "So I'm just like you, it's just that my life has a bunch of needles in it." Craig is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video and blog. Im reviewing the blogs nominated for best betes blogs and yours was nominated. I haven't seen it before. Glad it was nominated so I could get to know you. I also have two kids with Type 1. My daughter is 13 dxd April 19, 2009 (she was 9) my youngest son is 8 dxd in Feb 2007 (he was 2). My dear daughter watched Craig on his video - I think she blushed a little. I look forward to coming back to your blog again soon. I haven't blogged much in the last few months since we moved across the country but you can check out our story at stickwithitsugar.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was nominated?? How exciting:) And that is adorable that your daughter blushed;) haha.. ya, Craig is pretty handsome huh? haha Thank you both for your comments..they mean a lot to me to know people are reading and learning from my kids' stories.. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete