Craig and Madi are siblings who both have Type 1 diabetes. They were both diagnosed in 2012 and with in 4 months of each other. Craig (16) and Madi (7) are awesome kids and here you will see the everyday things that come with Type 1. There is no cure for type 1 diabetes. Thank you so much for reading!!
Leave a comment, we would love to hear from you!!!
If you would like to send an email to Madi or Craig, you can do so here: teriprice05@hotmail.com

Monday, January 21, 2013

Day 155

Well for some crazy reason Craig convinced me to do the ADA Tour de Cure... He wanted to do the 62 mile ride so that he could also use it towards Boy Scouts Merit Badge for Cycling..

First off, we are not cyclists!

Second off, I have had 4 kids, and am completely out of shape!

And third, who in the heck rides a bike for 62 miles??

Well I wanted to support him in this endeavor and I see all he goes through with his Type 1 diabetes that I thought if he can do that, then I can do THIS...

Today we are up to 18 miles!

We rode a bike for 18 miles.. my legs are numb!! lol

We have 8 weeks left!

If you would like to donate (we have to fund raise $175 each for the ride), you can go here:
https://donations.diabetes.org/site/SPageServer?pagename=TC_Tour2012_PC2_A

Our team name is Craig's Team
any donation helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment