Craig and Madi are siblings who both have Type 1 diabetes. They were both diagnosed in 2012 and with in 4 months of each other. Craig (16) and Madi (7) are awesome kids and here you will see the everyday things that come with Type 1. There is no cure for type 1 diabetes. Thank you so much for reading!!
Leave a comment, we would love to hear from you!!!
If you would like to send an email to Madi or Craig, you can do so here: teriprice05@hotmail.com

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Day 128

Today Marks 6 Months since Madi's diagnosis...
Sometimes it feels like its been longer...but sometimes it feels like just yesterday..
Aw...my sweet girl..
She is so brave and so strong!
SHe has been throughs o much and goes through it like a trooper..
She does have a hard time with all of it once in a while and she hopes it will go away... Often she will say I wish I never had diabetes....
Or what if our whole family had diabetes...
Her mind is always going..she thinks a lot and has a lot of questions:)
Thats one of the reasons I love my sweet girl!!
Her 5th birthday is coming up too I just cant believe it!


No comments:

Post a Comment