Craig and Madi are siblings who both have Type 1 diabetes. They were both diagnosed in 2012 and with in 4 months of each other. Craig (16) and Madi (7) are awesome kids and here you will see the everyday things that come with Type 1. There is no cure for type 1 diabetes. Thank you so much for reading!!
Leave a comment, we would love to hear from you!!!
If you would like to send an email to Madi or Craig, you can do so here: teriprice05@hotmail.com

Friday, November 16, 2012

Day 133

This week has been super crazy busy!!
I am not sure I could fit anything else into it!
I subbed just 1 day, 6 photo shoots, planning a diabetes awareness day for Monday at the kids elementary school at which Craig will be speaking at (super excited for that!), baseball practice, scouts, Twilight movie:), cooking and cleaning never end either..I swear Ill never  catch up on Landry too! aahh.. anyway ....

I cant wait to post about the Diabetes Awareness Day at the kids school. It will be this Monday.  The school had too many things going on this month to plan a school wide day, so we are going into 2 grades to speak and teach about Type 1 diabetes.
We have a JDRF rep as well coming to help.  After she speaks, then Craig will speak about his experience with Type 1 and his daily routine..Then he will answer any questions the kids might have.
I think its a great opportunity for Craig as well to speak and be an advocate and teach about this disease..
I am so proud of my boy!

Other exciting news, The Phoenix Childrens hospital has invited Craig and Madi to do a photo shoot in which they will use the images for 2013 marketing.  I am so excited for that!!
Cant wait to share that too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment