Craig and Madi are siblings who both have Type 1 diabetes. They were both diagnosed in 2012 and with in 4 months of each other. Craig (16) and Madi (7) are awesome kids and here you will see the everyday things that come with Type 1. There is no cure for type 1 diabetes. Thank you so much for reading!!
Leave a comment, we would love to hear from you!!!
If you would like to send an email to Madi or Craig, you can do so here: teriprice05@hotmail.com

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Day 85

AAhh I have had a hard time posting this past week..... Just been so busy with the kids!

The other Day Madi and I had a short conversation...

 Madi: mommy, do you wish you didnt have a baby if it had diabetes?
Me: no, I wanted you even if you have diabetes, I love you
Madi: well I wished I never had diabetes.
Me: I know. Im sorry
Madi: I never even wanted diabetes...


It made me sad..and then I thought if Craig even had these thoughts but just didnt talk about them..because he is almost 13 and all....

I hope I can make them KNOW that their diabetes is not a burden on our family... Its just how we are and part of our family.... I love them so much and it made me sad to think that she had those questions... 

We did go and get all of us tested for the gene..6 weeks ago... we are still waiting for the results... impatiently:) I almost dont want to know, but then I cant wait to find out..Its just weird....



Madi was right in there..trying to make them be brave..She was a good helper:)


No comments:

Post a Comment