Craig and Madi are siblings who both have Type 1 diabetes. They were both diagnosed in 2012 and with in 4 months of each other. Craig (16) and Madi (7) are awesome kids and here you will see the everyday things that come with Type 1. There is no cure for type 1 diabetes. Thank you so much for reading!!
Leave a comment, we would love to hear from you!!!
If you would like to send an email to Madi or Craig, you can do so here: teriprice05@hotmail.com

Monday, December 3, 2012

Day 141

Happy Birthday to my sweet Madi!! Tomorrow is her birthday, but we will be super busy with birthday stuff, so I will blog about her today!

Sometimes I cannot believe she is 5..really?? Time has flown by...too quickly for my liking...

Each birthday I take her out and do a little photoshoot... She was in love with this shirt and calls it her "Indian" shirt:)


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Yes, all parents think their kids are great.. but I am so proud of Madi..Its been a rough year for her..She has done so great with her diabetes..She rarely even lets me check her blood anymore..she HAS to do it her self... ha, yes, she is Miss Independent!!

So, Happy birthday Miss Madi! We love you so much!!

(She will be thrilled I put more picture on "her" diabetes blog..She always tells me to take pics and put it on HER blog!! haha)

1 comment: