Craig and Madi are siblings who both have Type 1 diabetes. They were both diagnosed in 2012 and with in 4 months of each other. Craig (16) and Madi (7) are awesome kids and here you will see the everyday things that come with Type 1. There is no cure for type 1 diabetes. Thank you so much for reading!!
Leave a comment, we would love to hear from you!!!
If you would like to send an email to Madi or Craig, you can do so here: teriprice05@hotmail.com

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Day 19

Tonight we got the kids in bed..and I was so glad because I was exhausted!! Then I realized we didnt check madi before she went to bed.. I had run to the store when I remembered so I called my husband...he went to check her...she was asleep... SO he checked her and she was low...ugh!! So we had to wake her up and give her carbs and protein to get her through the night.... Sometimes Diabetes is a pain!!


No comments:

Post a Comment