Craig and Madi are siblings who both have Type 1 diabetes. They were both diagnosed in 2012 and with in 4 months of each other. Craig (16) and Madi (7) are awesome kids and here you will see the everyday things that come with Type 1. There is no cure for type 1 diabetes. Thank you so much for reading!!
Leave a comment, we would love to hear from you!!!
If you would like to send an email to Madi or Craig, you can do so here: teriprice05@hotmail.com

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Day 28

I finally broke in and got medical bracelets for the kids..I searched and searched for cute ones that didnt cost a lot.. But I had a hard time finding that.... well, finding just what I wanted...So, I paid the money and got what I liked... Here is a picture of Craigs.. He also has one that is the same but the band looks more like a a watch and is black.. Madis are all this silicone ones...She can change out the colors too which she likes (it came with 8 colors) .. Hers of course is smaller as well:)
because this is something i want my kids to wear at all times, I had to get something that I knew they WOULD wear.....

http://www.americanmedical-id.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment