Craig and Madi are siblings who both have Type 1 diabetes. They were both diagnosed in 2012 and with in 4 months of each other. Craig (16) and Madi (7) are awesome kids and here you will see the everyday things that come with Type 1. There is no cure for type 1 diabetes. Thank you so much for reading!!
Leave a comment, we would love to hear from you!!!
If you would like to send an email to Madi or Craig, you can do so here: teriprice05@hotmail.com

Friday, July 13, 2012

Day 40


okay so I know I posted that I got the kids medical bracelets. Well they are totally lame..After Madi (4 years old) wore hers for a little over a week, you couldnt even read any of the inscribed info on it..It had totally scratched off... The metal was engraved and got scratched, and completely 100% disappeared!! I called the company and they sent me a new one.. but now its starting to scratch!! SO irritating.. Anyone know of a great company?? A long lasting band?? Because let me tell you, they are not cheap!!

Im looking into a company who does them for bicyclist, so we'll see how that turns out:)
I should have taken a picture of it, but I just sent it back.....


No comments:

Post a Comment