Craig and Madi are siblings who both have Type 1 diabetes. They were both diagnosed in 2012 and with in 4 months of each other. Craig (16) and Madi (7) are awesome kids and here you will see the everyday things that come with Type 1. There is no cure for type 1 diabetes. Thank you so much for reading!!
Leave a comment, we would love to hear from you!!!
If you would like to send an email to Madi or Craig, you can do so here: teriprice05@hotmail.com

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Day 103

Madi has had question like

" If I get a pump I dont have to get shots right?"

"If I have a pump, do I have to check my blood and poke my fingers?"

She seems somewhat intrigued by a pump....

She has a hard time with all of the pokes...and shots..

Next month we have an appointment to learn more.

Im not sure if I am for it..or not for it yet.. I just dont know enough yet:)

2 comments:

  1. I know a lady at the JDRF who has a pump & would another be willing to share some first hand knowledge with madi about it. Some first hand could be very useful in conjunction with the education about it. Her name is SHASTA & her work number is 602-224-1811.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely* be willing to share some first hand knowledge...... (typo, sorry)

    ReplyDelete